Trust The Process Of Life

When I surrender, the Universe will take good care of my being.  I have to trust the process of life.  The more I fight and dictate how my life has to be, the struggle to stay afloat will drown me instead.  While it is good to plan ahead, it is also good to accept the spiritual law of acceptance.

It will do me good to consciously drop all forms of resistance in life.  I have to let life flows and unfolds itself without getting in its way.  I have to trust that the Universe cares about me.  

Everything happens for good reason.  This statement has to stay in my mind at all time.  It guides and protects me from over react.  It makes me to check my attitudes towards life.  When I can accept it, it is easy to realize the reason why the situation has to happen.  Someday, I will look back and laugh at the confusion as everything will make sense.

There are no coincidences in life.  Every person I meet and every situation that happens are part of the plan to make me a better human.  I have to learn to trust it.  They happen so that I can learn.  They happen because life is bigger than me.  I should be thankful that I meet that individual and experience that situation.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better thing can come together.  Sometimes bad things have to happen for me to understand about my character and the quality of my life.  Nothing in life occurs by chance.  It is how my soul gains insight.  

What I need to do is to SIT - Stay Calm, Inhale and Think.  I have to live to know that tomorrow will take care of itself.  But today, I have to live only for the present, the now and be a Nowist.  What does not kill me makes me stronger.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself