Finding Positivity

When I acknowledge the souls of every individuals, I acknowledge divinity.  There is beauty in everyone.  There's something beautiful in every human.  After all, human beings are members of a whole in creation.

My life will be meaningful when I embrace the ability to acknowledge that all humans are unique, no matter what.  I have to find positivity in everybody I come across with.  I need to encourage my mindset to seek the good in everyone.  When I can do that, respect begets respect.

Finding positivity in life will put my world to be a better place for me to live in.  It will tame my judgement, bend my critical mind and soften my demanding behaviour.  It will make me to be at peace with myself and with everyone else.  And, hopefully, it makes me happier too.

Negativity destroys me.  It builds antagonism.  It creates negative attitudes and feelings.  To live with negativity, where I am complaining about anything and everything, can affect my health.  Negativity divides and that can place me into loneliness.  And, perhaps emptiness too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself