Ants Are Busy Too

I receive this beautiful message and it makes me thinking.  The message reads 'Be certain that you do not die without having done something wonderful for humanity - by Maya Angelou (an American poet)'.

Have I contributed anything meaningful to humanity?  Have I done enough charity works to build a sustainable future for humanity?  Whom do I live for, other than for my own survival?

As I ponder, it reminds me of another message.  There's a line, 'ants are busy too', that strikes me.  Ants are busy insects and each one of them cares enough for their colonies.  They do many busy jobs that are important else the colony might die without combined efforts.  It is in togetherness that determines for the colony to survive.

Is my life too busy or that I care less about the world around me?  What can I do to the people whom I can be useful to?  Don't I want to make my world, the worlds of my loved ones and others a happier place to live together?

What are the reasons for not giving, not sharing?  Am I afraid to lose?  Do I not understand the meaning of giving and sharing?

At the end of the day, it is all about love.  Do I care enough to love to do something?  Love only grows by sharing, for it is in giving that I receive.  When there's love, there is always time.  When there's love, nothing is too much trouble.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself