Remember Who I Am

Rumi says 'We are born of love' and he adds 'Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love'.  I have to remember that I am born of love and that is what I am.  There is a seed of love inside me from the day I was born.  

I must not turn love into something negative and abuse it.  Nor should I do something that is not love.  When I do not honour the seed of love inside of me, I am shunning away from making myself a human.

Wherever I am, whatever I do, I need to do things out of love.  Out of kindness from my heart.  Out of the divine light I have been entrusted with.  I am the creator of my own actions.  Whatever I do, wherever I am, will rig in my favor.

My task is to ensure that I stay love and not to seek for love.  I need to make love shines and it will be good that I spread it too.  What matters, at all time, is what I feel about the choice I make.  My soul must be at peace.  

I must not let love die within me.  Without love, my world will not be in my favor.  Love is a set of emotions to let me soar in life.  Love let me to be in touch with my heart.  And, it is only from the heart that I can touch the sky.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself