Understanding

 As a human, understanding others opens up the possibility of seeing and understanding situations from different perspectives.  Understanding is a behaviour that makes people human.  When there is sympathetic awareness, there shall be freedom from doubts and suspicions.

When something is meaningfully understood, it creates better relationship, better socialization.  It builds trust and improves bonding between individuals.  With understanding, there is acceptance that all humans are created equal, at a deeper level.

Understanding is an act of love.  It is the first step to acceptance.  It is a feeling so important that it adds value to life.  It softens the heart.  It fuels the emotional and intellectual growth.

Understanding others means I need to experience their emotions. I need to have lots of empathy.  I have to put myself in their shoes and walk their walks.  I must remind myself not to judge as I do not know their full stories.  I have to show them that I care, that they are significant and that I am glad they are in my life.

When I take the time to understand others, I will learn to be kind to them.  Kindness and awareness work together.  When I understand better, it will never make me to hate others but it will always lead me to love.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself