Kindness Has No Boundaries

Kindness facilitates humans to understand and reducing the chances of friction and conflict.  It is an act, a moral code, that makes interaction among humans gainful.  It imparts richness and ethical beauty to social dealings.

Kindness is selfless, compassionate and merciful.  To be a good human, I have to be kind to one another.  It includes in all my acts, my words and my thoughts.  It is good that I nurture my heart to be tender and that I easily forgive.

The more I practice kindness, I will experience positive mental and physical changes.  My acts have to be friendly, generous and considerate.  My thoughts have to be filled with love and peace interacting with others.

In everything that I do, I must do to others what I would have them do to me.  When I want to be kind, I must not think to gain any explicit reward or to avoid certain punishment.  My acts of kindness are to strengthen relationships.  They are to give me a sense of joy, peace of mind and the fulfillment to be a human.

Kindness includes being kind to myself.  Have I treated myself kindly?  Have I spoken kindly to myself and taken good care of my well being?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself