Thank You, Mr Confucius

I need to remember this wisdom, always.  You said (something like) "Do not complain the mess on your neighbour's front door when there's ton of untidy state of things at your backyard".

I want to be reminded too with this: "how people treat me is their karma; how I react is mine".   

Yes! I should not judge.  When I do not want to be judged, then I should not judge others.  I should learn to refrain from negative utterances in all conversations - when making comments, when giving opinions, when telling jokes and when sharing - at all time.

Life is like a boomerang.  When I throw it out, it keeps coming back at me.  
Life is like an echo.  When I shout, it yells back at me.

To be upset when others are judging me is the result of my own doing.  What I give out is what I get back.  I am my own greatest enemy.  I am the one that sabotages myself.  It is circle in the sand - what goes around, comes around.

The law of cause and effect is unbiased.  As I sow, so shall I reap.

Do I hear my own voice?  Do I listen my expressions?  Do I observe my articulations?  Do I let love to empower together with all my thoughts, my words to produce pleasing effects?

Do I act from my mind?  Do I pause before I act, for my soul to guide me?

Oh God, with You I seek and I pray ..

Let my attitude be better than my day.  Let me have tons of positive attitudes.  Let me watch my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  Let all these be done with Love.

Let me live my life sailing on the sun, riding on the rain and adoring the wind.
Let me be what my soul is made off and not by how my mind wants to interpret it.

I love You.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself