Pride Is A Crime

As a human, I make mistakes.  I have to own them.  I must not shift my faults to others.  Shifting to make others be responsible for my mistakes reflects badly on me.  When I cannot take full responsibility on my bad acts and judgement, will the divine light within me get brighter?

I need to check my pride.  Too much of it alters communication and connection.  Too think so highly of myself will make me to focus on the downside of others instead of their beauty, no matter how significant.  How can I allow myself to think such thing when all men are created equal.

Should I put myself high up on a pedestal, it changes my relationship with others.  It can ruin on the ways I live to reach out to them.  I need to stay humble, regardless of any achievements.

Success and material accomplishments are temporary.  Plus, I do not get to bring them with me on the day I leave this world.  Getting myself too attached with them all will, unconsciously, make me to lose humility.

Pride is a crime where it leads me to make poor choices based on wanting to maintain my self importance image.  It makes me to score high on narcissism.  It dwindles my self awareness.  It is a poison that harms my perception, behaviour and can make me to disrespect others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself