Is Reaching Out A Difficult Thing To Do?

 

Life let me to live each day better than my last.  While I cannot fix back for what I have done yesterday, I have another chance to make things right today.  Yesterday is gone and it is gone for good.  But, today will make a difference should I allow myself to mend it. 

The difference is in the way I react to it.  It is how I perceive with new dimension.  The difference will be in the knowing.  The difference is in eliminating the bad habit and let it become valuable lesson moving forward.   

Loving on a new day must be my priority to live.  Top of the priority, I need to live to connect with myself, with my Higher Self and with the people I love and care much.  The objective is to strive for maturity in life, stability in relationship, loyalty on meaningful connection and peace till my end.

It is awareness - it has always been about that.  Awareness has to be constant.  It has to grow with me, to put myself on the purpose of my existence.  Am I making positive difference each day?  What have I done yesterday that I am going to make today better?

Do I feel that I am wasting my life away? A tragedy is when I do not value life.  A disaster is when I am in constant conflicts with how I live.  Life has always been unconditional.  It is ready for setback.  Life forgives.  Life accepts challenges.  Often, it is the mindset of humans that complicates the process.

Seriously, life demands on my willingness and readiness to live.  When I fully participate, become less reactive but more proactive, nothing can stop success from coming into my life.  The relationship between a new day and the fruits that each day are to give me is in the act of reaching out.

Day by day, what I think and what I do is who I become.  I have to live with my soul reaching out to me every day, and likewise me to my soul.  We need to be one to live as good human.  Together, we become strong.  Likewise, I need to reach out to others to make this world a better place.

I must cultivate a desire to add on additional values with every passing day.  I must not quit on myself.  I cannot quit life.  I must not be afraid to start over again.  When I do, I give myself the good chance to start from an experience, not from a scratch.

Every day is about a creation.  Every day begins with a blank canvass waiting for beautiful drawing.  Or, it could be the canvass waiting for more and more beautiful words.  I have the choice to make the difference.  I have the freewill to create for the meaningful life.

It is in my hands.  I have been given the intellect to use it wisely.  I have been given the consciousness not to waste but to make life purposeful.

To honour Life, I must not waste the canvas.  I cannot discard and leave it empty.  I should not, on purpose, leave it untouched and un-cared for.

I have to appreciate its presence, its existence.  It has to be filled even with a slightest simple act.  It is the intention that counts.  It is the first step that gives me the wings to fly.  I must not forget that it comes for a reason.  I must not make excuses and ignore its divine glory.

When some things go wrong, there ought to be a good reason.  They happen for my greater awareness.  They happen so that I will not take life for granted.  Perhaps, I have not taken the moments to be thankful for the many things that are going right?  Have I thought of it?

Every day is a good day for a good day.  If it is meant for me, it will not miss me.  It is to knock on my realization that when I do not appreciate it that I lose it.

I have to live my life like I really matter.  I have to live my life like I am happy to be alive because there is always alternative.  Today, there is a cancel culture where life becomes insignificant, just with a touch of the button.  It is important that I know I made a mistake and I need to correct it immediately.

Every new day is about healing the past.  Every new day is to discover on the seeds I planted yesterday.  Have I nurtured and nourished it with something good for the seed to grow well today and for the future?

All things grow, regardless.  All things will slowly come together, like it or not.  All things will work out, even when it is filled with hesitation.

All I need to do is to hold on to faith.  All that I need is to surrender.   I need to have calmness and the patience to stay afloat in any calamities.  Importantly, I have to be the person who keeps trying.

I must not easily give up.  The more accountable I become, the more disciplined in life I will be.  When I am tough on myself, life becomes easier on me.  It is the promise of the Divine for the good of me and for everyone.  I have to be somebody nobody thought I could be.

When, and where, there is love, there will always be time and nothing is too much a trouble.  Love is why I am here on Mother Earth.  Am I going to waste it?  Am I going to make a difference?  Why am I here, right now?  Why does this day exist?

Today, and every each day, is about reaching out.  It is when (you and) I make the genuine effort to reach out that Life blossoms.  Reaching out transcends lights among us but it has to be 2-ways.  It is vital for the perfect functioning of the Universe.  It should be humans’ top priority.

Question is, is reaching out difficult?  Is it such a heavy, demanding and burdensome task to carry it out?

Why is reaching out has to come with second guessing?  Why can’t it be spontaneous?  Not everything, in life, needs a reaction but certainty is a feeling of faith.  It is trust.  It is an act nudged by higher consciousness for things to get better.

In life, I need to take my time to talk to my family members.  I need to make time to reach out to fellow friends.  I must create the time.  Time cannot just be a come-and-go thing.  It has to be owned.  The act of reaching out should not be a thought after, second choice.

Reaching out has to be more than sending a ‘Good day, good morning’ greeting.  It has to be far more than a daily shared dosage of Tiktok.  It has to be far more than a trivial update of Instagram stories.  It has to have more meaning than the ‘Forwarded many times’ messages.

There is nothing wrong with those greetings.  A good greeting is a good greeting.  It is already posted with the best of good intention.   Such effort has to be recognized and appreciated.  There are lessons to learn from every postings.

What could be better is to heighten its worthiness in its intention.  It has vast difference when it is accompanied with personal notes, with personal messages.  Personal messages lift the spirits.  They bring people closer and it strengthens the 2-ways relationship.

[Note to myself] Reaching out has to be more than this writing.  There should not be selective selection as to whom I want to reach out.  There should not be ‘wait till he/she calls me first’ attitude.

Be certain that it has to do with something more wonderful for humanity.  It has to come from the deepest genuine efforts.  It is said, ‘when we have a beautiful heart and pure intentions, we do not lose anyone’.

Reaching out brings people together.  It connects us closer.  It gets rid on any heaviness that is weighing down relationship.  It makes life simple.  The more we are to reach out, the light within us glows differently.  With brighter lights, we live in a better world.

I will never know what someone is going through unless I ask.  Assumptions are often wrong.  When I care enough and I understand what love is, I should reach out.  Surely, I can do much more than just saying a little prayer on the sideline.

A human finds peace when he is surrounded with love, for actions speak louder.  I have to reach out out of my love for humanity.  It has to be done in full realization that all humans have their worth.  I should not let my ego be in the way to divide us.

I need to learn to deal with the fact I am not a perfect person.  I must learn to be kind.  I have to learn to be good.  Don’t I want to live with these values?  

Reaching out is not only about communication.  It is an act of kindness.  It is an act of love.  

I am sorry that I have failed to reach out.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself