Stop Complaining

Should I am a good person, why is my life not perfect all the time?  Why am I not feeling peaceful indefinitely?  Why can’t I be happy constantly?  Why are there continuous recurring hiccups along the way?  What made these feelings fleeting?

Getting old is one thing.  To get sick and weak, as age progresses, is natural.  But, while I am still not old old, why am I not having a steady balanced good health?  Why are my body and my health kept failing me?

Have I pondered much about these questions?  Or, do I live in denial and insisted that I live with the good vibes the entire time?  Have I not wondered on my unpredictable fluctuating inner wealth?  Am I too arrogant to shrug off any indicative problematic signs on my belief system?  Does not my bad health or my anxiety teach me the life lesson?

Who is right?  What is right?  

Who is wrong?  What is wrong?

So, here is my cry for help : 

Should there be a human out there, who gossips about me and totally free of life problems, please pray for me.  I want to be perfect like you.  I want to be healthy like you.  I want to be constantly peaceful like you.  Please, let me share your good fortunes.

So, here is a note to myself :

It will do me good when I can live without making a single complaint every day.  It will discipline me should I not judge another on any single day.  It will benefit me to focus on being a good human and instill to learn the good values. 

It will give me a much peaceful life when I direct my anger towards my problems and not on others.  It will give me peace of mind when I strictly focus to find the right way to live and not dwell on excuses.  I have to take full responsibility and stop blaming anyone and anything when things are not going my way.

When I complain too much, I am judging.  I am refusing to see my own flaws.  In doing so, I am not acknowledging my mistakes, not admitting my weaknesses and, foolishly, subscribe to my idiosyncrasy. 

It is always easy to fault others.  It is catastrophic should I not accept human as human.  It is ironical - somewhat pathetic - that I can think I am right when I am also wrong.  It is my arrogance for always wanting to have the last word.  Being trapped in my own negative mind is a war.

I forget when one finger is pointing out, there are three fingers pointing back at myself.  I forget, in doing so, I nurture hypocrisy and self righteousness.  When I point a finger of accusation, or criticism, the feeling of condemnation within me is three times more than what I am leveling at others.

To be human, I have to be more human.  When I am always complaining, I lack the understanding towards life.  I do not have empathy and I live in a corrupted dark energy.  I fail to embrace that life has never been, and is never, perfect.  Perfection is in the unconditional; it is absolute and not subject to any special terms.

All humans have their own stories.  Literally, everyone is going through some sort of struggles.  It is important that I recognize it.  When I understand that that I learn to accept on the difference ways at how each individual lives.  Life has no expectations except the ones I make.

There is always a good side to a person, every person.  Hence, why am I complaining about him/her?  There is always a beautiful thing about life.  Hence, why can’t I learn to value its worth?  Is there a solid justification on my complaints, my criticism and the unwarranted judgement I have on others?

Truth is, to be a good human, I need to work on myself first.  To be with peace, I need to recognize my complexities first.  To be kind, I have to recognize my shortcomings first and learn to improve them. 

How about my arrogance?  Am I a patient person?  Can I be true to my words?  Do I make promises, break them and give more excuses?  It is okay not to forget but do I forgive easily?  Do I hold on to grudges, never to let them go?

Can I learn to be kind in life?  Can I be accepting?  Can I be gracious without asking for anything in return, not even expecting a ‘thank you’?  Is 'thank you' ever needed?  Is it a transaction where not saying it compromises on the true state of being?

Life is better when I accept things for what they really are.  Life is empowering when I live to let go.  It is okay to agree to disagree and disagree to agree.  It is better that I learn to compromise.  

There is the energy of love in all interaction – it is just how I want to see it.  It is how my ego surrenders to let the divine light to come into me.

It is okay when others want to hate me.  They have the right to do so.  I cannot force them to like me.  Very often, it is my ego that gets hurt while I forget the bigger lesson here is to learn about myself.  A positive attitude has significant impact on my well being.  The negative attitude manifests in dis-eases.

It is okay to lose some people.  It is okay to cut some ties.  When the day comes to say goodbye, fill it with love, not hate.  Fill it with understanding, not revenge.  Fill with it kindness, not judgement.  Do it with acceptance.  Trust that everything that is to happen is happening for good reason.

Not all things are meant to be together.  It is the Law of Attractions and Vibrations.  Nothing is permanent.  At times, it is the letting go that makes the good amend; to make things right to move forward.

Interaction falls short when I do not take simplicity in its true essence.  It fails when I carelessly doubt at every single stroke on human actions.  It is wise should I be thankful at every chance I get.  I have to learn to be grateful for all the good things I do have and all the problems I know I do not have.

What I learn, all the things I have acquired, may not necessarily be the right thing.  What may be right for me is not the same for others.  Ironically, human struggles to find life outside him.  He becomes unaware that life he is seeking is within him.

It is important to find peace.  I must love to love and not love to hate.  I should not worry about the past or the future.  I have to accept all situations for what they are, even if I am going to disagree.  Not every action needs a reaction.  Not all things come with immediate answers.

It is okay when others see the wrong in me but it is not okay when I jump into conclusion to judge them.  I do not have to agree with another but it is important that I learn to respect every human being.  All humans struggle.  Everyone, including myself, has a difficult time coping.  At times, we all fall apart.

When I complain, I am basing my point of view, my level of information and my beliefs towards others in a negative way.  When I complain, I am nurturing hate inside me.  When I complain, I am allowing damage to control my life and let it be the cancer to kill my soul.

I need to turn all my complaints by looking inward.  I need to acknowledge my anger, my disappointments, my frustrations and all other negative emotions.  I need to accept that they are inside of me even though my intellect mind is telling otherwise.

There are always reasons behind every action, which I am not fully aware off.  There could be sorrow behind the smiles.  There could be love behind the anger.  There could be wisdom behind the silence.  There could be a cry for help with the saying, ‘I am doing okay’.

Like them, I have my own battle to face.  I have to learn to replace ‘Why is this happening to me?’ with ‘What is this trying to teach me?’  When I can learn that, there will paradigm shift in life.

In life, I have to accept people as they are.  In life, I have to place them where they belong.  Accepting them "As-Is" is a blessing.  I am here to co-exist along with them.  I am here not to divide humanity.  Love comes to life naturally.  Hate is taught.

It is said, ‘Life is not about finding yourself.  Life is about creating yourself.”  Complaining does not solve problems, it attracts them instead.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Learn To Value Yourself