Burden Of The Past

Dear ONE,

"How much do I know about my brain?", You asked.  While it is used to make me think, thinking is a burden.

The brain, as useful and beautiful it is, makes snap judgements all the time.  It does that because it is trying to be efficient to keep me safe.

The irony, which I probably dismiss it all the time, the brain is lazy.  It is conditioned to act.  The conditioning comes from all my past programmings that, essentially, create the mental bugs.

What I may not know, this brain is a luggage full of data from the past.  It is heavy and packed filled for a trip on many life-times.  Unfortunately, it was not only filled with mine but my parents, their parents and all my ancestors.

Funny thing, I have yet to unpack them all.  It is only natural that the burden makes me lazy and not able to experience the purity of every moments.

The purity can come when I take time to clean.  When the load is taken off, there is much to use of nature's way. It is divine inspiration.

You give me. It is with me always, available to me always.

I need to own it. I need to want it.  You assure that when I start to unpack, to unload, to clean that I hear and see that which is close at hand. That there are forces in me untried.

They are mine to be used as I find them.

You assure that no soul, when it is at zero, can ever fail to rise.  No heart that loves can ever be abandoned.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself