Captain Of My Own Life

 Oh, the dearest ONE,

There are times where I feel that I am injured and hurt emotionally.  Not so much by other people or what they say or don't say, but by my own attitude and my own response.

After all, there is no one outside.  It is what in my thought that creates the injury.  It is my own thought that hurts myself.

I have to love myself. I have to forgive myself.  

It is the number one thing to unblock the vibrations inside me so I can attract more of divine inspirations.

I need, and have to forgive anybody for anything throughout my entire life.  As I forgive them, I forgive myself too.

I must be the captain of my life. The master.  I have to follow my own inner wisdom to guide me, to make things right for me and by me.  After all, how will I know whom to trust and follow?

In Divinity's Hand, I am not my thoughts, or my body, or my emotions.  The way to be into that consciousness is to be at Zero.  To be with God. To be with the Divine.

Whatever the conscious mind thinks and believes, the subconscious identically creates.

Dear ONE, envelope me in Your peace.  I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself