Why I Need To Clean My Thought

Dear ONE,

I clean and pray so that I have peace beyond all understanding.  So that I have love beyond all understanding.

So that I can fully realize that I am only a human with many errors.  With many baggages in thoughts, words, deeds and actions.

I clean and pray so that my repentance prayer is transmuted.  So that all my demands are dissolved within myself.  So that my soul is aligned with everything divine and divinely inspired.

What I am today come from the thoughts of yesterday.  My present thoughts build my life for tomorrow, the future.

My life is the creation of my mind.  What I am constantly doing, with all my purpose and intent, will become the reality of tomorrow.  And when that really should happen, I have to accept that certain journey of my life has ended.

The past is dead.  And I may still be dragged with grief.  The future is imaginary.  Happiness can only be in the eternal now moment.

I may ask, what else is possible? What are the implications with all my cleaning and prayers?

The Divine gives and the Divine protects.

It is important that I accept that I am doing it from a higher vision.  The more I do, I learn that it is not a need.  It is not an attachment.  It is not an addiction.  It is because I feel I am sitting in Divine's lap and engage beautiful conversation with God.

I clean and I continue to pray so that my life goes on peace.  

I clean and pray so that I can be a spiritual being having a physical experience.

I love you. Please forgive me. I am sorry. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself