Please Forgive Me

Dear ONE,

You told me that the most difficult thing but an essential one is to love life, to love it even while one suffers, because Life is all.

Life is God, the Divine and to love Life means to love God.

But how do I know that I can truly love Life?

I don't know what my destiny will be but one thing that the Divine can assure me ..

The one among us who will be truly happy is one who have sought and found how to serve.

And how do I serve?

A more elevated path through Life is to keep cleaning until inspiration comes.  Then let that inspiration be my new intention.  Make the inspired intention my marching order.  I am, after all, here on a mission from God.  From the Divine source.

All I need is a detached attitude away from my lifetime of data, memories and programs.  

All I need is a total surrender to the outcome.

All I need is to stop all the blame.  To stop blaming others but to own my mistakes.  My errors.

All I need is to take the full responsibility to everything that is happening to myself is my own doing.

Until I am committed that the Divine intervenes.  Else, the Divine will just let Life sails.  

The Divine let all sorts of things occur to help me that would never otherwise have occurred.  But, just as there's a saying "heaven and earth", there is a difference between just to live and living in divinity's miracles.

In Divinity's miracles, there is boldness.  Boldness has genius, magic and power in it.  Boldness let me be the pilot of Life and not a passenger letting it fly me into walls.

They only way to separate the "heaven and earth" and the "to live and let live" is connecting to the Divine.  

But how do I connect in the simplest way?

I learn and I am thankful that my prayers are now made simple.  I learn to simplify my prayers.  

Whatever I can do or dream I can, my prayer has to start with cleaning my mind.  There is no other way.

When I want to have all that I want to have, my mind has to be reframed.  It has to be revalued.

The only way is to understand ..
I love you .. I am sorry .. Please forgive me .. I thank you.

Dear ONE, let me relabel my gratitude to You and refocus on the boldness to live Life.

Please forgive me for all my errors that I have been accumulating and creating. I am sorry.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank You!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself