What Have I Learned?

Dear ONE,

You painted an image when You nudged me to enjoy this day.  You set my environment that smells the roses.  You blow the wind that gently caresses my skin.  It is about You showing me a new clarity.  A new experience.

And in all these new insights, You make me to ask myself, "what have I learned?".

Together with that image of a new heaven on earth, You scribble these words:

If you desire a change, you must be that change before that change can take place

You ask that I have eyes of a new born baby.  The data of science says that only infants see the world as it is.  Adults grow to outlive it.

I need to own that eyes again.  Do I know how?

Do I want that eyes again? Do I willing to change the template of brain?

What do I know if those eyes?  What do I know of my brain?

Do I know that my brain creates an image of the world based on memories it already has?  Do I know that my past experiences are the memories that create reality to tell me what's real?

Do I not want to honour that my memories are keeping me from experiencing the pure reality of this moment?

You are telling me that what things I desire, when I clean and pray, believe that I receive them and I shall have them.

Time.  It is there only when it is there.  I can only be here now when I accept instantly my moment by moment experience.

In just a breath, time is gone.  In just a breath, an experience, an inspiration, an opportunity will be taken away.

Should I not take that instant to own it, the Divine will honour it that I may not want it and let it slips away.  That's how the Divine takes care.  It is taken away to protect not to punish.

Should I feel regret and remorse to let it slips, it is my own doing.  Not the act of the Divine.

Everything that I see and experience, in each of this passing moment, in from inside me.  From the programs.  From the DNA.

Should I want to change anything, I do it inside me.

I need to own that at heart, every soul is a Divine.  And when this heart is tied to time, a destiny is created.

It is here that I have to take full responsibility for all my experiences. "I love you" is the code that unlocks the process.  The healing. The understanding. The divine interventions.

Life, in the breath of time, is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. I shall not resist them. That only creates sorrow.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever they like.

The fates lead me who will; me who won't, they drag.

All that I need to own, in the breath of Life, is my commitment to clean till I feel the Shangri-la of the Divine and the divinity inspiration with all the blessings.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself