Live Towards Zero

Today, as I am making my conversation with the Divine, these very lines from a song come to accompany me.

"Each day I live
I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown"

Such is my inspiration.  Such is the tiny bud, within me, that is pushing through the hard shell of circumstance to reach the light of accomplishment.

Every now and then, I let the unseen hand to inspire my thoughts and directed my sentences.  When such thing is happening, I make myself to surrender.  I make myself to be detached and confined myself to the present.

I realize that the only thing that leaves me to continue is a firm faith.  That I must trust the moment.  That I must be courageous with the courage.

There is only one courage and that courage is the courage to go on dying to the past, not to collect it, not to accumulate it, not to cling to it.

I cling to the past, and because I cling to the past that I become unavailable to the present.

I must confine myself to the present.

I must, in my present, to keep cleaning until inspiration comes to me.  And then let that inspiration to be my new intention.

Dear ONE,

Yes! As long as I am named a human, life is always going to shovel dirt (so to speak) on me.  All kinds of dirt.

But I have a choice.  Yes! because I am also a coffee maker.  I can choose to get out of that dirt well by shaking it off, by taking a step up.  For all of my troubles is a stepping stone.

And, I learned the fastest way to freedom is to feel my feelings. To clean my sub conscious so that I can attune to be aware of the reality of my feelings.  Of divine connections.

As I become more aware of my new beliefs, over a period of cleaning and time, I will see how they bring forth certain feelings automatically.

The free flow of my emotions will always lead me back to my conscious beliefs if I do not impede them.  If I scale higher towards zero.  As I constantly reach out to Divine's Hand.

Dear ONE, let there be more love in my living.

I love You. I love You. I love You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself