When Love Beckons, Follow Him

Life comes in fragments. For every moment is about experiencing life.  However, experience is determined by myself and not the circumstances of my life.

I have to be aware of these experiences.  Not to the stage of being in desperation nor to a state of expectations.

I have to be in tune with the cosmic around me. With the divine connections constantly. To partner as one and not to let the ego demands to rule otherwise.

I have to be very very still and allow every new experience to take place in my life without any resistance whatsoever.

I do not have to do anything.  I simply have to be and let things happen.

Life comes in fragments. Let each fragment be filled with 'I love you' and let it reset my BE-ing.

Life comes in fragments.  Let the moment be swooned with 'Thank You' and let this gratitude expands my peace.

Life comes in fragments.  Let me say freely and with realization 'I am sorry' so that the bridge towards Love is amend.

Life comes in fragments. And when I can emotionalize 'please forgive me', let my soul returns to the Divine Creator in its purest that life becomes full all over again.

When Love beckons, follow him. It is the secret in requesting what is correct and perfect. I may not know what that is, the correct and the right, but it is necessary that I let go of expectations.

For the same, the Divine grants what is correct in every moment.  Though the  sword of Love may be hidden and not be seen openly and that it may wound me, I must allow it. I must believe it. I must trust with all my hearts.

The course of human life is like that of a great river which, by the force of its swiftness, takes quite new and unforeseen channels where before there was no current.

Such varied currents and unpremeditated changes are part of the Divine propose for human life.

Life is not an artificial canal to be confined within prescribed channels.

When once this is clearly seen, I shall not be able to be misled by any mere fabrications.

I must learn that when a heart is full of pain, it cannot imagine what it feels like to be loved our to be at peace.

Today, in the glory of a Lunar New Year, let the Divine grants me.  Let the Divine allows me to share with others the beauty of a wondrous life.

Let the Divine makes me like a very small joyous child living gloriously in the ever present Now without a single worry or concern about even the next moment of time.

I love You.
I love You.
I love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself