Towards Transformation

Dear ONE,

Thank You for giving me the opportunity to look within.  Thank You for the divine gift of wanting me to look within.  Be it not the best of everything that I might see but the insight of wanting to look within will give me the inner guidance towards change.  

Towards transformation.  Towards purification.

When I am inside myself, the impossible is possible.  It shall let me to see that I can be a miracle.  It shall, for my higher purpose, begin all my cleaning tasks.  

All that is needed for me to be in alignment with Divinity.  All that pave my way to live in a loving world.  All that grant me with the highest realization that everyone I meet is my mirror.  Mirror of my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.
But I must make sure that the mirror is a beautiful form.  A reflector of wonderful image.  

Only when I am positive that I attract the same thing.  The same goes should I cage myself negatively.

Dear ONE,  present me with this awareness.  Fulfill me with understanding.  Let me become awake.  Let me be more mindful and receptive.  

Let all your divine love, divine light and divine wisdom awaken my world.

I love You, dear ONE.  I reach for your Divinity's Hand.  Let your Divinity approve for my advanced experience and for me to brave forward.  Thank You.

It is very usual that before a spirit can feel free, this same spirit will always encounter violent opposition from its own mediocre minds.

It is so because I am not able to separate myself from my thoughts, my body and or my emotions.  Only when I can tell myself that I am not my thought, my body and my emotion that I am one with Divinity.

It is in such revelation, in its acceptance that I align with the Divine. Only when I am in that awareness that amazing resources of my Higher Self within are mobilised.

I reach to the Divine often, internalising it with my words, so that I can put my soul with the Divine. It is only when I am at the lap of God that I am at peace.

This peace will be constant only when I reach to Him unconditionally.  Only when my spirit is empty and at zero.  That there'll be no association with the burden of the past.  That I am free from old thoughts, old emotions and old conditioning.

The goal with my prayer must be aligned with the purpose of me wanting to clean. Wanting to make things right. Wanting the Divine to set peace beyond all understanding.

Only when I am there that I can fly. With wings that enjoy the freedom of the space, the universe and the perfect and right relations with Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself