At Every Steps In Life

There is little sense in attempting to change external conditions. There is nothing outside and those external conditions arise from the thoughts inside of me.

I must, henceforth, first change my inner thoughts, my inner beliefs and that's where the outer conditions will change accordingly.

Yes, I am a choice maker. I choose to choose. I am that changer.

I can continue to choose to just pray and not taking charge to clean my past. My data. My programs. My memories.

Pray itself needs awareness. It is an application for relief.  It is just a request.

Should I just pray and let the Divine to perform the miracles for me, I am then acting on ego above the Divine. I am not in charge to order and the Driver is not an order taker.

My ego can never be in charge. The Divine is.

In my awareness, I must be aware to clean and let go. Clear and trust. I must have faith in this process of making things right. In saying the cleaning phrases.

Only when I overcome all resistance that I will have that wings to fly.   That I can live in the wonderful world. That I am the "I" that breath the peace and love and anything and everything else doesn't matter.

At every steps in life, I want to solve my problems and take the road to love, happiness, sources of wealth and the life of my dreams.

But do I know how? Do I move with the directions of my dominant thoughts? Or do I just keep on dreaming and wishing and not set value upon myself?

I must live with the idea of trust. Trust myself. Trust life. Trust Divinity.

I must have faith that when I am able to be at zero, life will happen. More than the life that I am already in.

But first, I must be in the awareness to the process of the attractor factor. For me to hate another is to hate myself as all souls live within the one universal mind. There is nobody outside.

What I think about another is what I think about myself.  If I have an enemy, I must forgive him now. Let all bitterness and resentment dissolve.

I owe all souls love. I must show love.

I must take action on divine inspirations. I must always have faith. That's the secret to a miracle life.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself