Spark Of Joy

Dear ONE, yes!, Until I can understand that nothing can happen to me, nothing can ever come to me or be kept from me, except in accord with my state of consciousness, I do not have the key to life.

I need to spend less time intending and more time receiving.  The Divine is always trying to guide me and I need to silent my chattering mind to be quiet to hear its whispers and feel its nudges.

There is no separation between me and the Divine.  I am divine expressions, there can be no real lack of scarcity.  There is nothing I have to try to achieve our attract. I already created to contain the potential for everything within me.

I wonder but wondering is already a burden of thinking. I shall clean it.

Yes, I wonder when there is divinity in me, in all of us, why do I not respond to everything.  The Divine is not an order taker and should I not respond to everything, am I not respect and love Divinity in the Divine and everybody else?

It is said, 'if I am influenced by my likes and dislikes, I cannot understand the significance of the circumstances and tend to despair before them'.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for making my life a wish box and not a gift box.  I am sorry and please forgive me to dwell on why to everything and not just to live life.

I want my everyday living on Mother Earth to spark joy.  Everything and anything there are for me must come with that spark of joy.

But, it is important that I am surrounded not to have expectations.  I have to trust that the right thing for me is always there and will come to me.  Perhaps it won't be what I am expecting, but it will be the right thing. The right thing because it is sparking with joy.

There is no way that I know for all that is the right thing for me. I cannot make awakening happen nor it is up to me for it to happen.

All that I can do is clean, erase and clear myself of all part beliefs and memories and work together with the Law of attraction.  This is part of my evolution.  This is important for my awakening.

I must focus on what I want. And these wants must spark joy when I think of them. These wants must have a house, a place, in my heart. In my soul. In my thought.

I must have these wants but without attachment, addiction, need or desperation.  If there is any of that baggage that surround my wants, I clean on it to release it.

I need to learn from my experiences.  And these experiences are determined by myself, not the circumstances of my life.

I love You, dear ONE.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.

And I thank You, dear ONE.

May Ice Blue be surrounding me. Ice blue. Ice blue. Ice blue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself