In Full Acceptance

It is when I take my responsibilities seriously and that I am fully responsible for everything in my life, and surrender everything else, that the grace of the divinity shall fall on me.

It is in full acceptance that all my thoughts, all my words, all my deeds and all my actions are responsible to shape anything and everything about my life.

I think and things manifest. I feel and events unfold. I speak and words ripple.  I act and reactions follow.

It is in the consciousness of BE-ing that the Divine shall shower the fullness of the divine grace.  When I want to accept it, I have to surrender to fully take charge of my life - in thoughts, words, deeds and actions.  I must be responsible for all that.

I must have faith to surrender.

I must have faith to take responsibility.

I must love. I must repent. I must give gratitude. I must be continuously inspired.

I must expect the best. All that is happening is not a punishment but great lesson to be learned. They appear to convert what seems a problem into opportunities.

It is in the humbleness of accepting responsibilities that a different level of understanding life and the connection to the Divine can be realized.

In that realization, life is no longer a play and I am no longer an actor.  I shall be the "I", the divinity, the father, the mother and the child as ONE.

The act to clean all my past memories and all the programs that are stored in my mind is to allow myself to be surprised by the Universe.

The act invites me to let go all the past, all the baggages that essentially create mental bugs to my growth.  The act to clean forgives any and all past doings to find love and acceptance in this moment.

The act is to help me get clear so that I can awaken to the moment.

The act will guide my brain from making snap judgements. The act is a guidance in all things to make my opportunities right.

I have to act to clean for the universe to respond. I have to clean to keep things that inspire me and erase those that no longer serve me.

Keep the best and throw the rest.

The act is for me to become aware and sensitive to all my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions. I am cleaning so that these thoughts, words, deeds and actions are influencing peace and love that are beyond all understandings.

I act to clean so that I recognize the divinity. So that I can deeply be in love.

I act to clean to recognise my shortcomings so that I can be sorry and be forgiven.

I act to clean to appreciate the little little things so that I can live to be grateful eternally.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself