Too Much Thinking Is A Burden

I have to stop thinking so much and stop believing that I know everything and I am always right.

I am sorry that I wasn't aware. And I am now sorry that I am aware. To be innocence is like having God's wisdom in me.

Being intellectual is like in a power ship. It is the nuclear reactor, the warehouse of all information that does not understand empathy.  It does not understand to take responsibility.

Being intellectual dismisses the opportunity for divine inspiration. For it snaps quickly into judgement.

I must allow stupidity to act. Not because I am allowing to lose but because I am integrating between love and hostility.

Many times, all thoughts, information and education distance me from what I really am. What that, supposedly, pure spirit is to do to be useful to make this world a better place.

I am sorry, dear ONE.

Please forgive me for anything and everything that I unconsciously have been creating and attracting.

Everything comes from only one source. It is this very source, the Divine, that knows exactly what we need, how and when we need it.

But the memories, the beliefs, the programming that are conditioned in me that the faults from preventing the opportunities to rise to another horizon.

It is said that I carry the burdens, not only from my past, but from all my family, relative and ancestors.  It is the cumulative of all our baggages that create my reality today.

But it is not me nor them that hinder in the making of a beautiful life, an awesome really. It is not the people, it is not the person but the programs, beliefs and memories.

I should constantly ask the question of what I want my life to be.

I should constantly ask, "who am I?".

If I know I want it, I must and shall have it.  But what is that 'it' that I am looking for?

I may think that I am the one creating opportunities through my work, my relationships, my sources of investment .. but all these are the different ways and roads through which the Divine has made to manifest.

I may take the silent pills but I must take full responsibility for the door that I am closing and take charge of another door that will open.

Dear ONE, I love You. I reach for Your Divine Hand to bless me with Your divine light, love and wisdom.

I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I am creating, accepting and accumulating that is not Love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself