Take Good Care Of Myself

I give thanks to all that I know. I give thanks to all that I do not know. I must elevate myself by knowing that I don't know what I already know.

The knowledge to knowing is enormous. It is an endless possibilities. It is a never ending search.

Should I continually search and not spend time to what that is already in my hand, then I have not befriended my own soul.  My awareness is the friend of the conditioned soul, and his enemy as well.

When I can become a friend to that is in my hand, at this very moment, I create my world.

But this knowledge that is with me now must be surrounded and created with love. I must allow the feeling of love to surface in the wisdom of that acquired knowledge.

There must be love in my awareness.  There must be love in being. There must be love to nurture it to further its connection to the divine.

I have to feel it by allowing it.

Knowledge is an inspiration not measured by what I have accomplished, but by the obstacles that I have had to face.

Oh dear ONE, I thank You for walking with me. I love You for always there with me.

I am sorry and please forgive me that I have taken You for granted.  That, at times - many times, I neglected You.

Dear ONE, may there be peace beyond all my understanding. May there be love beyond all my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.

I shall move along the direction of my dominant thoughts.  But let that dominant thought be of peace. Be of love. And be useful.

Yes!, I am told that every secret can be told. Every crime is punished. Every virtue is rewarded and every wrong redressed.

Everything has its exact value, nor more or less.  They return to me. In silence and certainty.

I am created with a human condition to be happy. But first, do I noticed that when I am happy, everything comes easy? Am I aware of that?

Life is a choice. I choose, unless it is clean, erase and delete from past beliefs and memories, suffering or happiness, sickness or health, fear or love.

Though whatever that I choose and decide is ok, as everything is to bring about an experience to learn, it is and will be my choice.

My world can look like a multiplication table. Everything is a mathematical equation which turn it how I will, balances itself.

But let all the choices I undertake are filled and guided with conscious intention. That they are carried out for the right thing and to make things right.

I must take good care of myself. I must allow my soul to receive all Love.

I love You.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank You.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself