Curtain Of Life

Yes!, I want love and to that end, I do all kinds of things.

Yes!, I want to be at peace. Yes!, happiness is one way to express it. Contentment is another.

When I put myself to commit into the consciousness of awareness, into a realization of my imperfections and that I must continue to clean all my past memories .. the miracle of life will be here and now.  The power of being alive is here and now.

When I clean, when I pray .. all that is being done is that I surrender to the Divine. In doing that, I give permission for all imperfections to be released and transmuted.

Ask, and it shall be given.
Seek, and I shall find.
Knock, and it shall be opened unto me.

For everything that I ask, I shall receive.  For all that I seek, I will find. For me to knock, it shall open.

When I surrender, when I am committed to clean, when I reach for Divinity's Hand, I am letting go.

I must know that love and all the things that I am doing have nothing to do with words.  It shall be what's within me that will bring the most amazing and calming outcomes.

Dear ONE, I shall place the Flor De Lis over all my situations.  Let the curtain of Life rise again.

Everything that is to happen has already set in print. The story of Life is like a circle in the sand, that goes round and round.

Everything that is to happen is already stored in the cell of my BEing.  I am just repeating it again and again.

The mind, the story of life .. is always trying to do what gives me security because uncertainty causes fear.  Thus, I end up doing what I don't really love, and then I don't understand why I feel unmotivated or why I am not happy even though I think I am.

Fact is, no one can make me mad or upset.  The truth is, I do that inside myself from what I perceive outside myself.

When I become aware that everything is to happen comes from within me, from my own way of thinking, from my past experiences and memories .. and when I want to own to take full responsibility of my ups and downs and that I should only blame myself .. expect that most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now.

When I take charge to be responsible, I will learn to trust my passion.

When I take charge to be responsible, I will no longer engage in analyzing.  To analyze is to paralyze myself.

When I do what I love, I let myself be carried by the flow of the universe, instead of resisting it.

When I do what I love, with full responsibility and stopping all blame, I walk my natural path.

I must accept that nothing is too good.  And, I must allow absolutely nothing to hamper me or hold me up in any way.

Dear ONE,  I reach for your Divine's Hand so that I am forgiven for all, for anything and for everything that I accumulate, accept and create that's not love.

I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself