Cosmic Orchestra

I am a member of a vast cosmic orchestra, in which I am a living instrument that is essential to the complementary and harmonious playing of the whole.

I am a human being. A single being. I can be the drop of an ink that can change the colour of the ocean. It is that important of my existence to this cosmic orchestra that I have been created to be within.

I have to offer the peace of "I" for a harmonious existence. But I will not be able to offer should I do not have it.

I can't give what I don't have.

I must know that when I do things to please others, or when I put others first, if it doesn't work for me, it won't work for them.

I am in the aka cord to the cosmic orchestra. I must be full aware of my consciousness.  What I give is what I get back.

Life is like a boomerang. When I throw it out, it comes back to me.

I am sorry and please forgive me for all the negative vibrations, the unwanted energies and all the toxins that I have been surrounding myself.  That I have accumulated. That I have accepted. That I have created.

Let me reach for Divine's Hand and let love be the wind beneath my wings.

It is a natural thing as a human being that I have this quiet program that's wired in my subconscious to try to change people.  This act, which is often disregard and often denied, comes from all the programs, memories, beliefs, attachments, emotions and expectations.

It works subtlety with the law of attraction. When I look at my life that I am the source of everything coming into my life, the law of attraction is working.  That is why I have everything coming to me.

But, when I don't like what is coming up in my life, what am I going to do about it?

As a human - whom drowned with programs, memories, beliefs, attachments, emotions and expectations, I strive for success, power and material things and thinking that will make me happy.  As a human, there's tendency to try to change others because there's a thinking that when people change, I will be happy.

I must own with divine inspiration that peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others, but by simply accepting them as they are.

True acceptance is always without demands and expectations.

I must constantly imbue myself in the Pillar of "I" so that peace is with me. That peace begins with me. The peace for always, now, forever and ever more.

I must let go and return to my true BEing.  I must let go and let God.  I only have to take full responsibility and stop the blame.  That is the only thing I can do to be myself.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself