Everything There Is

Everything has its place. Everything has its purpose. Everything comes and goes.

Everything shall either present me or oppresses me. Either way, is it my soul trying to come out in the open or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?

The Divine knows my cause.  The Divine provides what is the best for me.  I just have to allow myself to be surprised by the Divine.

But it all start with me. From me.

I must be proactive to be thankful. I must act to play my part and to become fully responsible for anything and everything that I want my life to be.

But I must watch my thoughts. I must ensure they come from the Divine's intention and not my ego's intention.

By going along with feelings of Divinity, I unify my emotional, mental and bodily states.

When I try to fight or deny them, I divorce myself from the reality of my being.

My soul is pure. My soul is perfect. It is when my soul interacts with my spiritual mind, my mental mind, my physical mind and my emotional mind that imperfections exist.

It is in this state that I must align my soul and my body minds.  I must let thoughts, words, deeds and actions be of the most elevated nature. Of divine inspirations. From a state of nothing. From zero.

I must bathe myself from the top of my head to toe with thoughts of love, positivity, joy and optimism in my awareness.

Thinking is an addiction.  I think and think and think because I fear that I might not be able to function correctly if I don't think things through.

Reality is, it is alright to think but I must be aware of the limit. I have to detach myself at certain point.

Only when there's much knowing and trusting that the right and perfect thing for me will come.

I take the silent pills and I reach for Divine's Hand.

May peace begin with me.  May the blessings be.

I am constantly praying and cleaning do that things (in my life) will be right.  But these prayers and cleaning are not an act to justify. They are not a justification nor a demand.

The 'right' is, and shall be, the gift of the Divine. To make things right is a manifestation for harmony, peace, love, wisdom, order, balance, perfect and right relation, ideas, sources of wealth, sustenance and energy.

The prayers and cleaning are a treasure chest that the more I reach for Divinity's Hand, this treasure chest opens up more amazing and beautiful layers of the divinity of life.

One of the layers is the key to obtaining the peace and happiness that humans ever so desired.

The prayers and the cleaning pave towards  knowledge and realization. They have wonderful surges forward.

The prayers and the cleanings make me to become aware that all doubts are a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.

I am sorry and please forgive me and I am asking for your permission to release and transmute all of the toxins, negative vibrations and unwanted energies that I have made myself to surround with, that I have accumulated, accepted and created.

In Your Hand, I feel the water of life. With Your Hand, I am constantly in a state of Ice Blue.

I love You. I love You. I love You.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself