Acceptance

Acceptance. That's one big word yet it takes all the courage, all the understanding and all the willingness to be with it.

It's a word that liberates. It is a word that raises higher vibration. It's a word that allow the ego demand to surrender.

Only when acceptance has become a part of every thought, every word, every deed and every action that peace is beyond all understanding.

Only when acceptance is in the grain of every breaths, that love becomes love. That love is love. That love is the Divinity to every actions and reactions.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I have not accepted.  That is not love.

A path takes place when I completely let it be. It is the intellectual dictation of how that path should be that causes disharmony.

When I let the thinking go, when I let the ego demand to surrender, when I take one hundred percent responsibility for all things that I attract into my life (the people, the situations), I would be able to taste how sweet it is in the essence.

I must give myself to it.  I must not flee to take one hundred percent responsibility.  I must not complain. I must not fear.

When I surrender to my pride, to my ego and stop shooting all blames around me .. and when I take charge only to do with conscious intention, with Divine inspiration, that I have let go and let God.

I must be willing. I must give permission to the Divine to make things right for me.

When things halt and when things change, I must not resist. When I resist, it persists.

The pain of life only hurts because I fear it.  The pain of life only hurts because I complain about it.

It pursues me only because I flee from it.

I must not flee. I must not complain. I must not fear.  Instead, I must love.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself