When and why I say the words "I love you"

 

The essence of my own soul is Love.  When I keep saying "I love you", I am starting the process to merge back into the essence of life itself.  I am starting to merge back with the Divine and my devotion to the Divine.

"I love you" is my connection to all relationships.  Importantly, it is my relationship with the Divine.  And, it is also my relationship with people, with events, with resources and all sources, and with all the breaths that keep me to be thankful to life itself.  

It is my basic association with life.  With growth.  With survival.  With existence.  With my soul. With Divinity.

"I love you" makes my consciousness alive.  "I love you" accompanies my continuance and that I am never alone and that the Divine is always by my side.

"I love you" creates the impossible possible.  It aligns people with me.  It aligns me with people.  It puts all sources of Life in one straight alignment.  

When I do things with people, when I keep reminding it with "I love you", amazing resources of the Higher Self within are mobilized.

"I love you" gathers all souls together.  It takes away pains and sorrows and it solves all problems.

"I love you" makes me to remember that there is nobody outside that can create my inner happiness.  When I choose to be with all relationships, it has to be because I want to and not because I need others.

"I love you" must begins with me.  Just as Peace that must begins with me.  "I love you" is a gift, a blessing that gives me a chance to grow, to motivate and to be surrounded with Divinity..  It helps me to recognize what I need to change and work on within myself.

When Love beckons, I must follow.  Though its ways can be hard and steep, I must yield it.  

And when Love speaks to me, I must believe it.  Though the voice of Love may shatter some dreams, I must not waste what attracts.

I love you, "I love you".  Yes, I do.

My belief molds reality. When I believe something is true, I'll tend to attract the circumstances to match it.

When I think positive, the positives come. When I think negative, the negatives appear.

A problem if only a problem if I say it is.  A problem is not the problem, how I react to the problem odd the problem.

What I see outside of only a reflection of the thought I have about my problem with people or situation.

My belief is like an echo. When I shout, it yells back at me.

I must be in partnership with the Divine. And all the Divine asks of me is to take care of myself and that I say "I am sorry" to anything and everything.

Saying "I am sorry" is crushing my ego cos there are many things that I do, that I think and that I act and react, that's not  only conscious but unconsciously too.

I must learn my lessons quickly and move on.

I must clean to allow the Divine to bring what is right and perfect. My intellect does not actually know much. It is the ego demand that creates the illusion that it knows everything.

Disillusionment with myself must precede enlightenment.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself