Give To Receive

I have to give in order to receive. That's the way it is. There's no other choice nor there's another better way.

It can be money, physical, emotional or spiritual effort.  I must always give something in order to receive.  Everything that I give, the Divine multiplies them.

That's how they law of attractions and vibrations work. Give and it shall return are exactly how everything is to be.

When I look at my life, and really look at it, I am the source of everything coming into my life.  I am also attracting everything in my life based on my own unconscious beliefs.

The questions I should be asking myself, do I know what is my unconscious beliefs?  Do I not fear of what I unconsciously attracting?

I am the sum total of these unconscious mind, of these unconscious thoughts too.

Only when I take charge to fully be responsible of my BEing that I can fully appreciate and value what I am looking for. What I seek.  What I desire and so that I want.

I must be open to the present of life. I must be useful. I must be a blessing. I must own to be at zero.

For every substantial breath that I take, it has many shadows and most of the shadows are of my own making.

It will be good that I have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

It will be good that I constantly cleaning and clearing the past memories and the old programs in me, my mind, to allow something greater to come along.

While I am created in abundance, that I already have everything - including love, I only have to give my permission to receive it. In doing so, in doing something that doesn't confused my subconscious (the inner child within me), I will be able to experience it.

I must strive to unlock the path to awakening. I must have desire but I am also to let it go.  I must have intention but I must also do not have intention.  I must want something but I also don't.

I ought to be in a spirit of letting go. I must surrender, let go and let God.  I must have such firm faith that I trust the moment and all that is in it.

It is not important to know what will occur next.  I must allow my soul to soar and to allow for that something, that Divine inspirations, to come along.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself