In The Problem

Every time when there's a problem, I am there. Why is this so?  Why is that the case?

Cos everyone I meet is my mirror. This gives me a way to look at it from inside me.

I must not judge.  What I think of others is the reflection of my own being. When I see hate in others, cos there's hate in me.  When I see problems, cos there's problem in me.

When I see negativity in others, because there's negativity in me.

The opposite is also true.

All that's outside of me, is a mirror of myself. Of my spirit.  Of my soul. Of a person that I am.

What I see is what I am. Who I see is who I am. How I see is how I want it to be.

My prayers are'I' because I must be in charge.  I must take one hundred percent responsibility for anything and everything that's going on with me.  Around me.

When I shoot blame on others, the 'I' is missing from my own responsibility.

I pray on me for myself and not on 'we' as the 'we'do not exist.

'We' is an ego demand. 'We' is a judgement. 'We'imposed.

'We' is to take care but not an act to take charge.

Only when 'I' is owned, that the spirit stands tall.  Only when 'I' is about the essence of life, that Life becomes alive.  That peace prevails. That love shines. That joy is shared.

I must pray on 'I' not on 'We'.   The 'we'is the mirror of 'I'.  It is there for me to observe and learn. For me to see and learn. For me to experience and learn.

Yes, I must not judge. When I say "God bless you", who do I think I am?

Yes, I must not judge.  When I say "May God's mercy be upon you", who do I think I am?

Yes, I must not judge. When I can fully understand my identity, I understand my spirit that has no name, no title, no occupation, no race.

A spirit that is not complicated by language. Not differentiated by purpose. Not caste by religion nor status.

Yes, I must not judge.  In accepting that I am a spirit, I only have a language of love.

I communicate in that language that must be common. That must be universally understood.

When the Divine speaks, He speaks not in another language but a language that I can fully understand.  That's how the Divine guards and protects me.

The Divine will not confuse me not the Divine allow me to be lost in translation.  The Divine ensures that I understand without double guessing.

The beauty in life is when I act and do things with faith.  That everything is going to be ok.  That everything is to happen, bad and good, has a higher purpose.

I must have faith with doing well. I must have faith that nothing can harm me.

What that goes wrong is because I manifest it myself.  That I plant fear before even things are being carried out.

I must have faith. I must trust with the concept of trust. That I must trust myself. I must trust life. I must trust Divinity.

I must have faith that I learned from all experiences. I must have faith that all experiences are opportunities for something good. For something greater.

Have I learned lessons only of those who admired me, and were tender with me, and stood aside for me?

Have I not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against me, and disputed the passage with me?

Have I not learned that the secret to miracles is to work with faith?

There is no situation that could ever confront me that cannot be solved.  Life takes on real meaning when I set values for myself, regard myself as worthwhile and elevate my thoughts to things that are of Divine.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself