Lessons Are Everywhere

Life offers me everything. There is always something. There is always everything.

There is always opportunity.  In fact, there is always more than just one opportunity.  

It is a matter of how much I am aware about these things.  How much I accept these things.  How much I can absorb these things.

Very often, it is my intellect that blocks what is coming to me. For me.  It is the past memories, the old data and program, the beliefs in the intellect that analyze.  

Without knowing, all these analysis paralyze me.  The process to think through keeps me away from appreciating what's there in the everything that I am supposed to have.

My pain, and I must tell myself, is on the breaking of the shell that encloses all understanding.  I must take heart to let go.

When I can let go of all the programs that are attached to my intellect, I will change deeply.  Truth and happiness will get me in the end.

Only then that I can't lose in this life. That I can have fun.

It will be too painful should I take too seriously all the time.  My intellect does not know much.  This is something that I must know.  

I must clean on my intellect.  Only when it gets cleaned, I see the universe. I can see more than just where I am.

Only when I clean on my intellect that the Divinity appears.  That I am more than just this body.  That I speed up the effect of actually attracting miracles upon my spirit here, in this lifetime. Here on Mother Earth. Here in this moment.

Lessons are everywhere. Lessons can be learned with every breaths that I take.  Lessons can be million miles away from where I am. Lessons can be right in front at my doorstep.

Even all my cells can provide me lessons.  It is just how much I give my attention to them.

When I want to learn, I must just relax.  Learning is not about struggling to understand. I don't have to try to understand because there is nothing to understand.

I cannot force myself, my mind to understand anything.  I must let learning be a deep let-go.

Just like how God is opening millions of flowers everyday without forcing the buds.  That is how lessons can be beautiful and readily learned.

And so I say "Thank You" for all the lessons, the experiences.  "Thank You" for all the joy and happiness they are bringing to me.

How can I live without them? - I must ask in all honesty.  What would my life be?

Without any of these lessons, or these experiences, what am I?

So I say "Thank You"for all the lessons and all the experiences for giving them to me.

I have been lucky. I have been blessed. I want to empower them out.

Oh, what a joy!
Oh, what a life!
Oh, what a chance!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself