The Little Spark

The course of a human life has its own unique gift.  At every turn, there is a part of the Divine's purpose.  A greater purpose.

Life is not just an artificial existence to be confined within prescribed reality.  In its essence, the purpose of life is to be somebody.  In that somebody, it is to be a nobody.

Less is more. Quality is superior and far better than quantity. Nobody is the somebody in everybody.

Only when I can think that I am nobody that I will stop looking into the past or the future.  That I will stop to complain about the past or worrying about the future.  That I will accept Mother Earth will still continue her orbit with or without me.

I am just that little spark.  I am nothing more than a  tiny fraction of a ripple in the big oasis of Divine's universe.  What matters is what I can see within myself in that little spark.  Not in its relationship to others but only with myself and only with the Divine.

I must see that every difficulty as a challenge, a stepping stone, and never be defeated by anything or anyone.  Success depends on where intention is.  Success shall be when there are divine inspirations that spring out from that initial intention.

The course of a human life changes.  Change is constant.  I have to accept these changes.  I should not spend time acquiring things that I do not want or need.  I should wake up to a ticking clock consciously take full responsibility that I live for my own spark and not on somebody else's life.

To be a nobody allows me to experience and appreciate life opportunities and divine blessings.  It is a state that I take charge of my spark and not submit to any ego demands.  It is a state that will let me to be able to give up parts of myself.

To be a nobody allows my ego and my deep sense of personal importance to get out of my way.  When these are taken away, I will be forced to accept a degree of inferiority for a connection to something greater.  Back to that spark of creation.

Being a nobody will free me.  Being a nobody gives me the humility to realize that it is my ego demands that define me, not my spark of creation.

The tiny spark is just a small part of a vast cosmic entity.  But, there is something beautiful about it when I choose to see it for what it is.

Peace begins with me. Peace has to be with and in my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.

Today, I want to be the person on the other side of the mirror. I want to cross over. I want to feel what is home. What is like being one with the other me.

I know when I am reunited, my every needs are to be met. That the answers to all my problems are answered.  That the source of wealth will be and can be on every level.  That I am and shall be one.

My ego demands may feel hurt. My self importance may feel abandoned. My world will change.

I will no longer waste my time with the how, the when, the who.  I only do. I only act. By doing so, I get out of the way of myself. I am letting go of the problems inside myself.

The worst war is the one inside my head.  My thoughts, my beliefs, my opinions and my judgements can be my worst enemies.

Where I am, looking at the mirror - my very own mirror, I see everything through the filter of my own perceptions.  That's how I decide if things are right or wrong.

Do I know all the answers?

Today, I want to say goodbye to my trusted friend. To my self.  

Today, I want to achieve an array of results.  I am cleansing and erasing the memories in my subconscious to find the Divinity within myself.

Goodbye, dear trusted friend.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself