Love To Love

Yes! I love to love. I must love what I am doing.  I must love with what that I want to have.  But let all that I want be in my hands, enough to give me the courage for love to manifest.

The only successful manifestation is one which brings a change or growth in consciousness.  Which it has manifested God or the highest Divine.

The essence of my own soul is love.  For love to be loved, I am starting to merge back into the essence of life itself.  I am to merge back with the Divine and to my devotion to the Divine.

I must realize that I have an effect on events or the problems that I have created it.  For what that I have created, I too have the power to change it without depending on anything or anyone.

Ideas by themselves cannot produce change of being.  It is in the effort that must go in the right direction and one must correspond to the other.

Opportunities open but I must take charge. I must love to love. I must empower that's in my hand for love to shine.  I cannot always chase after the rainbows and not recognising my ability to continue chasing.

I love to love but I must also love with everything that's already here with me.  All that's here has to manifest the Divine as well as having manifested a form.

Trust.  That's the first level of importance.  Only when I feel trusting and safe that I can enjoy sharing anything.

In this trust, I can let things arise and let things removed.

With this trust, it is the discovery for my true essence and identity.  It is the reason for my existence.

I must have faith.  It is with faith that things get going.

I must set my sights high, the higher the better. I must expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now.

I must realise that nothing is too good.  I must allow absolutely nothing to hamper me or hold me up in any way.

I must learn to keep only the best and trash the rest.

But, in trust and with faith, I must not be desirous of having things done quickly. I must not look at small advantages.

Desires to have things done quickly prevents their done thoroughly.  Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished.

I must know where I am going to. I must like the things that Life is showing me.

I must faith of ONE. Peace begins with me.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself