To Surrender Is The Sweetest Thing

Peace begins with me.  My world is my world is my world.  In my world, I am. In this world, I know I am not seeing things as they are.  I am seeing things as I am.

In this shared world, I have to be oneself.  That's basically is the rule of the cosmic universe.

The moment I accept myself as I am, as who am I, all burdens - yes!, all mountainous burdens, simply disappear.

Then life is a sheer joy.  Then life is a festival of lights.  Then life is celebrated with the sparks of the Divinity.

In my world, I take full responsibility of my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.

Nobody else is to be blamed.  Cos, there is nobody out there.  I create my reality and I live in that reality.

In my world, I take full responsibility to be sorry for everything and anything that I do.  Especially all those actions and reactions that are not of love.

I am sorry to the Divine.  I know, very often, that I have not been conscious and I have been driven by my unconscious mind.

My unconscious mind is the power ship.  It is the nuclear reactor. It is the warehouse of all information and the storage of all my programs, my past memories.  I am not aware of what's in my unconscious mind.

In my world and to be in this cosmic world, I must let go of what I know.

Do I really know anything and everything?

In this shared world, I must only allow intuition and inspiration to flow.

All that I think I know it's just my thinking that I know.  Do I really know all?

In this world, to surrender is the sweetest thing to do.

I must not live my way of life to be dictated to being what others want me to be.  I must know that. I must be aware of that.

I must know myself and to do that, I must listen to my inner voice.

What I expect about life, and all the interactions between people, come from the conclusions I made from all my previous experiences.  The experiences of the past in this lifetime and all the other lifetime before.

I can't never see this moment, this NOW here, clearly. Only when I realize and can accept it, I am seeing things through a filter. I am seeing through things through my ego demands.

The more I depend on forces outside myself, the more I am dominated by them.

I am what I think.  All that I am arises with my thoughts.  With my thoughts, I make my world.

I must speak or act with a pure mind and happiness will follow as my shadow, unshakable.

I must take full responsibility of all my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my acts.  I must not allow my thought, my words, my deeds and my act to blame on others.

I am the captain of my life.  All that is happening and that will happen come from my thought, my words, my deeds and my acts.

I must live my way of life on a journey with less, or no, luggage.  At every stop, I must consciously unpack the luggage to lighten on the next point in life.

Clean. Erase. Erase.  It's a simplest way to breeze through life.  Only when I am free of all burdens, that I can fly.  Only when I let go and surrender that  the wings of life bring me to higher places.

I must strive to know myself. To listen to my inner voice. To be useful. To be a blessing.

May the blessings be.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself