May The Blessings Be

And so I should spend extra time, take the extra mile to say 'I thank you' for all the things that are happening in me.  That 'I thank you' for the joy, the love, the safety and the hidden opportunities for things to keep happening.  That I am still able to clean, erase and erase.

I must stride forward with a firm, steady step knowing with a deep, certain inner knowing that I will reach every goal I set myself, that I will achieve every aim.

But, while I stride forward, I reach for the Divine's Hand and that I let go of my ego and its desires.  Instead, I make known of my cleansing prayers to allow the Divine to guide me.

I must know that I already have everything that I need.  I must know that the greatest thing I can do is agree to each moment.

In every moment, I must be a blessing. I must be useful. I must be outrageous. I must be at zero state.

At every moment, I must let go the weight of past memories, old programs, data.  I must stride forward not with a heavy luggage of the past that burdens.  I must stride forward with an empty luggage.

Souls that stride forward with empty luggages achieve mastery and have the ability to be outrageous.

There is nothing wrong with people, of souls.  The only thing wrong is my error in my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.

Dear ONE, in all my cleansing prayers, I want You to know that I want to clean my toxic thoughts.  Let these thoughts be replaced with Love.

May the blessings be.

I must always begin with the possible, begin with one step.  I must begin and start with myself.

I must spend less time intending and more time receiving.  There is always a limit that I cannot do more than I can.

It is true that I cannot usually see myself.  That I cannot know myself.  What is me, about me, me be-ing is just too close to me.

It is this closeness that, very often, make it impossible for me to really know all about me.  All about my soul. My be-ing.

Should I want to be one with the ONE, whom constantly trying to guide me, I need to get quiet to hear its whispers and feel its nudges.

I cannot do more than I can.  Should I try to do too much, I will do nothing.

This means that I must go into the silence more often.  That I just clean, erase and erase. I must constantly say the cleaning four phrases.  I must listen to the flowers and trees more often.

Even when I want to think that I have attained all desired possessions, I soon find that the hole is still there, that it is bottomless.

I must be reminded constantly because it is very easy that I can go back to bad habits.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself