I Have To Earn It

Only when I can understand that nothing can happen to me, nothing can ever come to me.  I must understand that there is no separation between me and God.

In order for me to understand that connection, that partnership, I have to understand my being beyond all understanding.

I must understand my thoughts. I must understand my words. I must understand my actions and reactions.

And when I understand each one of them, I must take full responsibility.  It is my responsibility to obey what I think, what I say, what I do and what I act.

These things, when I take full responsibility and own them will be the Divine expressions to all my reality in the House of Humanity.

These things, when I take charge to make them right will attract all good potential for everything within me and my partnership with the Divine.

When I take charge to take full responsibility to all my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions that I make my existence easy and less complicated.

As Human, I think I know what is good for me. I make list of what I want to attract, when and how much.  But, in reality, I don't know about what is right and perfect for me.

Yes, I think I know.  But there is also thing that I do not know.

Yes, there are things that I do not know.  But, there are things that I know.

I only have to stop thinking so much and stop believing that I know everything and that I am always right.

Many times, it is all these thoughts, information and intellect that distance me from what I really am.

While humans are entitled to their opinions, the beauty to life itself is in the perfect relationship with the Divine.

It is in this perfect relationship that nothing can be kept away from me.  Except in accord with my state of consciousness. I, as a human, do not have the key to life.

I have to earn it.

God is always watching.

The Divine gives what I can handle and holds back all other 'presents' for that present moment of time till I am ready to handle another thing.

In such a process, life conspires and only gives me what I manifest.  I get what I wish for because I put the energy for that thing to happen.

Life events repeat until I break myself free. Until I can release all that have been stored in my memory bank.

I should know that I am not here, in the House of Humanity, just to survive and live long.  I am here to live and know life in its multi dimensions.  I am here to know life in its richness, in all its variety.

When I can live my live multi dimensionally, I will be able to explore all possibilities available.

Life blooms upon what I create, not by what others told me so.  The essence of my soul is love.  It is in nurturing it that the Divinity out of this Love that blossoms.

I have to feed my soul with beautiful phrases.  It is phrases of "I love you; I am sorry; please forgive me; and thank you" that energize and rises my spirit to the Divine occasion.

These phrases are almost like a spiritual combination lock that opens up the feelings within me.  These phrases can release all the memory blocks, all unwanted intellect that no longer serve me.

I have to know what I want.  It is in knowing the exact wish that the exact key can be given to me.

I become what I think about.  I am allowing the phrases to let me to be it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.  Let the wisdom of my soul guide me towards what is best.

The best is only known, not by me, but only by the Creator who creates me.

In the House of Humanity, it is not about the other person. It is always about myself and what I am really doing.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself