The Tragedy Of A Soul

Change is constant.  It is, with or without me, happening all the time.  I have to accept it. I have to evolve with it.

If I desire a change, as there'll be a change constantly, I must be that change before that change can take place. According to the way my life wants it.  Accordingly to the desire of me taking charge of it.

Taking charge and taking full responsibility on everything and anything that is happening with me, around me is the secret to that change.  For it to be fully effective and for me to be at the Pillar of the Peace of 'I', I must stop blaming on anything and everything except on the way that I think, the way I say the words, the way I act and the way I react.

Only when I believe that all I think, I do, I say, I act and react create the reality of my world that Life becomes Life.

What things that I desire, when I take care of it and that I take charge of them, in all my cleansing acts and prayers, shall that I receive and shall have them.

Peace begins with me.  The rewards to a beautiful life is within that peace.

Love is my source.  The beautiful life is when I exude that Love unconditionally.

All that I do is to submit and surrender myself.  That when I accept that I am only a tiny spark of light but in its small size that I contribute to the bigger picture of the Cosmo. Of Divinity.

Clean and erase constantly keep my road through life clear.

Clean and erase constantly keep my light brighter.

The tragedy of a soul is what dies inside of him while he lives.  That .. I must not allow it to happen.

I who would knows the world seek first within my be-ing's depths.  I who would truly know myself develop interest in the world.

The interest to do things with love. The interest to make things right.  The interest to forgive, to thank and to be useful.

The interest not to always insist on looking at the past or the future but to enjoy one hundred percent on the present.

The interest not to miss opportunities and blessings by complaining about the past or worrying about the future.

I must become aware to have faith and confidence in myself.  I must become more aware to allow myself to act in spite of my fear.  In spite of all the block past data, programs and memories.

The most important thing that I can do to clean, erase and unblock my energy so that I can attract more big dreams, more opportunities I want and desire is to forgive anybody for anything throughout my entire life.

But, what is most important and the very thing I must do is to forgive myself.

Yes, I become what I think about!

Oh dear my inner voice, my inner child, my higher consciousness .. I hear you and I must hear you.

You said that I can do it. You said I can be set free.  And, you promise that it is done!

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself