The DNA Within Me

Everyday is a beautiful day. It is just how I want to see it, want to feel it, want to make it.

And, it is exactly how my life is.  While Science proves that I have DNA of my ancestors, it is to show that I do not come into Life with a blank slate.  I am already designed with errors. With programs of beliefs.

These programs are compounded with beliefs of my parents and others, as well as from the culture that I live in.

Who am I then? What have become me, the 'I' that I am supposed to be?

Can I find the truth? Or do I want to live this life on opinions of others? Or on the perspectives of theirs too?

Very often, what I hear is just opinions, not fact. What I see is perspective, not the truth.

I have to know that when everything I am looking for is within myself, I will discover the part of me that knows what's the best for myself.

Life can be easier when I surrender to stop creating, accumulating and accepting more errors.  They only way to stop absorbing these errors is by consciously leading my ways of thoughts, words, deeds and actions to zero.

Back to a pure state of Divinity. Back to a clean slate like the blank white board.

At zero, I react less. I will use my mental, emotional and physical energy to concentrate on what I really wish in my life. In Life.

Today must be a day that I ought to consciously decide. To feel that I have reached the end and trust the only way to start all over again is to turn a new page.

I submit to be at zero. I align myself with zero.

Life takes on real meaning when I set values for myself, regard myself was worthwhile and elevate my thoughts to things that are of the Divine.  Of positive and only the good.

I have to train my consciousness to be more aware.  Just as the lovely saying that goes, "You cannot stop the birds from flying around your heads, but you can prevent them from making nests in your hair."

I have to knows that there is no situation that could ever confront me that cannot be solved.  Difficulties are opportunities to better things.  They are stepping stones to greater experience.

I may allow the birds to fly around my head, but I have to be conscious not to let the birds make me to make snap judgement all the time.

While everything sand everyone around me is influencing me, and it is happening entirely unconsciously, it is when I turn to the Divine that shall make me to discover who I am.

I have to allow the water of life to wash away all that's stopping me.  I have to reach the Divinity's Hand to constantly realize the divinity in me.

Only when I consistently wanting to be useful while taking the silent pills that I allow myself to let go of past beliefs that, essentially, creates the mental bugs in me.

It is at the state of going home to be at zero that perhaps someday, I will be thankful for all the temporary failures in a particular direction.

These failures are errors in the way I lead my way of live.  They are myself to be blamed, not others.

God is always watching. When one door closes, another always opens.  As a natural law, it has to balance.

As He watches so is His love that never stops.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself