Take The Role Of A Ninja On Earth

I am a spirit with a soul. With a physical form on Mother Earth, I am a creation that is called Human.  In that form, I must acknowledge that I am a human being.

I am the spirit that is with a soul that has been given a task of human in his being.  I live in the house of humanity.  In this house, I am the common denominator.

I must make sure that I participate and not to divide the house.  A house divided against itself cannot stand.

In being a human, there's hiccup.  I have hiccups from all the errors from the way I live.  From the errors of ego demands from myself, my family and ancestors.

While I have to continue to have faith that Life is to be an inspiration, it is this knowledge that will keep me safe in the house of humanity.

In this house is humanity, I must only breath gratitude.  With gratitude, it helps me to grow and expand.  It encourages me to clean and erase.

Gratitude brings joy and laughter into Life and into the lives in the house of humanity.

In this house of humanity, I must throw and trash any ego demands.  It is the intellectual thinking that can make a human being to be upset.

To be upset over what I don't have, is to waste what I do have.

Let my life be an inspiration.  Let the human being in me be useful.  Let the tasks of me as a human being be a blessing.

Importantly, as I reach for Divinity's Hand, let the spirit of me with my soul be at zero in this house of humanity.

As a human, I will have challenges in the House of Humanity. I will have errors in places that I will be.

As a human, I have things to clear on. And I must do it and to go on doing it confidently so that I shall move closer in the directions of my dreams.  Of all that I wish for and to live the life I have imagined.

I must be a ninja for good.  With this role, I must clean. I must erase. I must be doing it like a very small joyous child living gloriously to make my things right. To be in the ever present Now without a single worry or concern about even the next moment of time.

When I'm doing all these, I must know that success is not the key to happiness.  It is happiness that is the key to success.

As I am cleaning and erasing all these, I simplify my life. As my ways of live get simpler, so is the laws of the universe around me.

It will come to a stage where solitude will not be solitude. Where poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.

Everything, with the law of the universe, comes from only One source.

I may think that I am the one creating it, that I have and will have what I wish for.  But all these that are in my hand, and that will be in my hand, are different ways and roads through which things manifest.

They are the presents of  the present where they come reaching the hands of the Divinity.  Only in the partnership with the Divine and when I take (and must take) full responsibility for anything and everything, that different things manifest.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself