A Problem Is Not The Problem

Fears are to be treated gently.  They are a strong emotional bondages that cripple the way of life. Fears keep away the courage and they prison the spirit.  Fears let spirits to live out their lives in self doubt.

How do I let go of all my fears?  First, I have to accept that fears creep and live in all the millions of my cells in my body, from my head to my toe.  They multiple not only from this lifetime but an accumulation of the many lifetimes before.

That's the reason why there's a word, karma, in play.

Once I accept that fact, the next thing I have to open my heart.  And trust that when I wish to erase all of them, that I am cleaning my spirit.  By cleaning, I have a higher wish to be in partnership with the Divine.  That I shall live my life spiritually.

It is when I place God first that everything in my life comes alive.  That I am giving permission for everything to manifest in my live.

I must clean away my errors, my fears so that I can access my deep resources.  

I must clean and erase away my errors and fears that I can keep an untroubled spirit.

I must clean and erase away my errors, fears, resentments, guilts, anger so that I can look things in the face and know them for what they are.

There's nobody out there. Problem is not a problem but it is a problem when I react to it.

Only when I look within myself that change can happen.  Only when I truly look deep within me, within all the experiences in all my cells in my body that shall learn to live a spiritual happy life.

The fastest way to freedom is to feel my own feelings.  I have to be aware of the reality of my feelings.

As I become more aware of my feelings sands they become my beliefs, over a period of time, I will see how they bring forth certain feelings automatically.

I have to conspire with these good feelings but they have to be good feelings from new consciousness.  It must be a feeling that empowers for things right, for right things.

For all those past feelings that I no longer want, I ask for forgiveness.  Forgiveness for any wrong doing, consciously or unconsciously from the past to the present of myself and my ancestors.  And, to them and their predecessors all the way back to the beginning of time.

I am asking for forgiveness so that I can get all back to my true relationship in and of Divinity.

I am asking for forgiveness and I am cleansing and erasing the memories, the feelings in my subconscious mind to find the Divinity within myself.

I am created with pure good feelings.  In that sense, I am created perfect.  My imperfection, my problems are the memories.  Such, I hold the errors of the world in my soul.

I am cleansing and easing so that I can be a man who is sure of myself.  A man who shall not be angry at every slight done to me nor do I carry grudges.

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Thank you and I love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself