God Is Not A Concierge

Who am I?

This has to be something that I ought to ask myself again and again.  I am not just this body. I am more than my name, my occupation, my intellect.

Should I know the answer to that question, 'Who Am I?', I would probably establish all potentials.  If only I know, I will be able to use all the deep resources within me that would help give me the self reliance to meet most obstacles.

I am more than just this spirit body. I am more than just that little spark of Divine light.  But, who am I?

Perhaps, when I am able to know the answer, I shall keep an untroubled spirit. That I am able to look things in the face and know them for what they are.

I will know what I am doing for all that I am doing.

I will be above my mind.  Not fully know who am I puts me in a situation where my brain will make snap judgements all the time.  Absence of the pure answer to the question, will make the brain and all its intellect to place me in a situation that I think I know it all.  The mind is always trying to be efficient to keep me safe.

I have to constantly ask the question, 'Who am I?', so that I can let go all my intellect that creates mental bugs for my freedom.

Do I know all the things in this life?
Do I not hinder many other things that the Divine asks of me?
Do I am free of all troubles?
Do I do what is good for the sake of love in this House of Humanity?

I seek for answer to the question.  It is important as it is the key for me to let go so that I can change deeply.

It is to help me to get clear so that I can awaken to the moment. To the Divine's gift, the present.

God is not a concierge. I must not and I shall not command Him for all the things that I want in my life.

When and should I want anything (and everything), it has to be me.  I am the one that must and have to do it. I have to take the actions. I have to take the initiatives.

All that God wants me to do is to take care of myself and that I take full responsibility for anything and everything that I wish to have, to happen, to own.

I have to be a ninja for good, with all the Divine blessings.  Only when I truly take charge and carry every thoughts, words, deeds and actions with full responsibility that His grace shines upon me.

I have to live and celebrate each moment of my live.  Because each moment is a gift and a triumph.  Yesterday has gone and the future doesn't exist.  But today is a gift because it is the present.

For anything and everything that shall greet me today has its Divine purpose, even if it a difficulty.  The problem is not out there. I am, in this House of Humanity, looking for the solution in the wrong place.

When love beckons to me, I have to follow him though, as it may, his ways are hard and steep.

When love speaks to me, believe in him.  Though his voice may shatter my dreams.

Anything and everything that falls on my lap, I have to accept it, celebrate it and say "Thank you".

These are the sources of Life. This, in full acceptance, is Divinity.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself