My Responsibility

The key to being at peace is to accept that I am fully responsible.  That I am over hundred percent responsible for anything and everything that's happening with me, around me.

With me taking full responsibility, I will get to realize that .. for me to upset over what is happening with me is to waste what I have already taken responsibility for.

When there's something that is triggering me, that jolts an emotion, all that I have to ask myself .. "what is going on inside of me that I have caused it?"

Everything around me is my lessons. Everything around me is a mirror of me.

If I don't like what I see, I am not honouring my life.
If I am not pleased with what I engaged in, or with, I am not flowing with opportunities.

There's Divinity in everything.  Even to the nature around me - the wind, the rain, the sun, the breeze from the sea .. yes, everything.  And then, there are the chairs, the beds, the car, the train and more.

My live goes by in my mind. Peace or war is inside my head. I make that decision. I make that conclusion.

I am created perfect. I am perfect.

What is not is my ways to live. My intellect. My data. My memories. My beliefs.

When I want to be free, it has to be me.

I am one hundred percent responsible for my reality. I am responsible for attracting everything that comes into my live. I am responsible for the thoughts, the words, the deeds and the actions that attract and determine my fate.

When I want to give, it has to be all. There should not be something small today and something else the next day.  I have to give as though today is my last day.  I have to give all because that's what love is.

There's no scarcity. When I do not give all, I don't fully serve my purpose.

When I do not give all, I lack the understanding that I am in abundance.

It is always good to empty all and to receive more.  That's faith. That's trust.

Scarcity is a mindset that will never open the Universe. It will not let need fully experience abundance. Abundance in all that is around me.

Abundance in my physical. Abundance in my emotions. Abundance in my mental. Abundance in my spiritual.

God creates me in full abundance of wealth in all areas.  I have to realize it. I have to own it. I have to take charge and be responsible to use it.

I have to live my way of lives in harmony and in full proportion of everything that's around me.  When I serve it fully, I grow.

Only when I grow that I see things in a bigger picture. The growth allows me to scale higher.

I must live to have a courage of the Divine. To let go and let God.

Anything and everything that is happening with me, around me have good reasons.  I have to recognise that with joy, with love and with full acceptance of peace.

Nothing that is happening has a purpose to make me otherwise.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself