The Human Me

Inner peace can be reached only when I practice forgiveness.  Forgiveness is the letting go of the past.  It is the means for correcting misperceptions.

Forgiveness closes a door so another bigger and better opportunities can open. Forgiveness gives the beautiful chance to make a fresh start.

Peace begins with me. I have to forgive anything and everything.  It is when I do that with faith and conviction that I am opening myself to the Divine. That I am willing to allow Life to surprise me.

Forgiveness brings upon the Peace that has to begin with me.  It is my choice to bring myself back to the Source and fully recognize that I am only a human with the spark of God.

When I can recognize that I am a soul of Love and that I am there source from Divinity, everything shall come into my life.

A heart that is not full of love; a soul that is not able to forgive can never imagine what it feels like to be loved or to be at peace.

Peace begins with me.  I have to feel it. I have to feed it.

I have to tell myself that there is no shame to be humble. There is beauty in taking the blames. There's a greatest gift to take full responsibility.

Should I think that I am Love, do I consciously send kind thoughts to everything around me? Including to forgive myself for all the things that I think I know?

I, as a human, cannot usually see myself because I am too close to who I am - the human me.  It is the intellect within me that often let not see that I am not perfect too, that I am faulted.

What do I understand on the meaning of letting go? The meaning to surrender? The meaning to take responsibility? The meaning that there is nobody out there? The meaning that I have to stop to blame others?

Life is easy and it can be easier.  I am the one that makes it more complicated by constantly thinking that I know what is best for myself. And I use my mind to worry about the future and living in the past.

I have to realize that when I don't listen to my inner guidance, my life can get rougher.

But, as a promise of the Divine, only when I listen to my inner guidance that Life can be much smoother.

I have to keep this inner guidance. I have to have a wish, a strong wish, to connect to the Divine. The only way that I have a clear way to the Divine is to clear all that data, memories and past beliefs stored within me.

My life is a miracle. Do I want to accept this?  Can I accept it?

With miracle, I am at zero.  At zero, I react less.

It is always best to take the positive in everything.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself