Simplicity In The Law Of The Universe

Success depends on where intention is.  But, before any success takes place, there have to be joy in the soul.  There have to be a state of happiness in the mind.

Only when the beauty of joy can be imbued in the pillar of the peace of 'I' and there is infinite love to oneself that blessings come aplenty.  It is in self love and the promise to love oneself no matter what that creates the best of the best to Life and to all ways to live.

Love erases the negative thought of thoughts, the unnecessary emotion of ill emotions, the disease of bad words and the hellish attitude of deeds and actions.

Love energizes.  Love empowers. Love opens all doors of opportunities.

Only when love is given that love comes back on many folds.  And when it comes back, everything changes.

It shall be like an ink that drops into the ocean and changes the whole landscape.  

I have to have an open mind. I have to open my heart.  When it is opened wide, there's clarity.

Intellect is limited.  Very often, intellect is only the pride of what I think I know.  It is only a small fraction of the big equation. Of the vast multitude of the big universal wisdom.

It shall be love with an  open mind and the open heart that moves all the inert energy.  Nothing can happen until I internalised Love.

Love is crucial to how I want to reach to the hand of the Divine. To all other Divinity around me.  To all creations of the Divine here in this House of Humanity and to where the source is.

Ask, and I shall be given.  Seek, and I shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened.

That's the promise of the Divine Creator.  For every of my needs to be met. For there'll be answer to every problems. For there shall and will be abundance in every level, including to grow spiritually.

And for all these to happen in the snap of the fingers, I have to find for the simplest way.  I have to trust the Divine that there is a simplest way.

I have to understand the laws of the Universe. I have to understand how my consciousness of my mind works.

The laws of the Universe are simple. Each time that I knock at a door, that door opens. When I ask for help, help always come.

It is the consciousness of my mind that makes it complicated.  It is my intellect that hinders.  It is in the duality of where this mind is that distanced myself from Divinity.

The absence of my understanding on how my consciousness works does not brighten the spark of light in me. That spark of God.

In my way to live, I am a sum total of my unconscious mind, my unconscious thoughts.  This is the part that I must take charge to clear all past memories and blocked energies.

Only when this area becomes a partner to my overall consciousness that I shall attract what I truly want.

It is the alignment of these consciousnesses that the Divine gives me what is correct and perfect in every moment.  In this alignment, I am open to trust and I am very much willing to let go.

This alignment let me to be taken by the Divine flow of life to receive everything from the right place and the right people.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself