Be A Blessing

I have to tell myself to be inspired. To be useful. To be blessing. To walk along God's path.

I have to follow, under all circumstances, the highest promptings within me.  To be always true to the Divine Self.  

To rely upon the inward Light, the inward voice and to pursue my purpose with a fearless and restful heart.

To believe that the future will yield, inside me, the reward of every thought and effort.  

To believe that the law of the universe can never fail and that whatever cleaning I am doing will come back to me.

This is the trust I put with the Divine.  This is the faith and the living of faith.

Peace begins with me.  Should I want to own that, it has to start from within me.  From the beginning of my creation.

I have to watch and be aware of my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  God created me with a gift of free will.  I have to consciously be in His wisdom to appreciate it.

Peace begins with my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  Only when I own it in my soul and in my spirit, that everything around me shall be peace.

I always receive according to what I give and based on my efforts.

I should have no fear of moving into the unknown.  I have to simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with my Creator.  Therefore, no harm can befall me.  All is very very well.

I just have to live in complete faith and confidence.  I must have the trust.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself