Life Is Good

It all starts with a blank slate. A pure intention. A Divine vision.  Only when there's a true want, that all things conspire.

All I have to do then is to take actions.  There has to be a commitment.  Only when there's a deep intention that I erase all hesitancy that is always waiting for me to draw back.

Ignorance kills countless ideas and splendid plans.  Only when I put faith and trust in what I want that all sorts of things will occur to help me, which would never otherwise have happened.

Boldness to act has genius, magic and power in it.  Fear to act has to do with my insecurities.  Only when I trust and believe in myself that I then know how to recognize that every moment is perfect.

Life is good, I am the one that think it is hard.
Life is ready, I am the one that make it hard.
Life is love, I am the one that doubts it.

I have to work with my spirit and soul.  Whatever I can do it dream I can, I shall begin it.

Tide and time wait for no man.

I have to have joy in all that I am doing.  It is the simplest way to accept the reality of life and to participate in all reality to the ways of lives.

With joy, I can accept with great want to expand on consciousness.  To be ready to accept anything now, at any time.

With joy, I have to accept that all things new that come into my life are but lessons.  So are the trials.  They are all but lessons that I failed to learn presented once again.

Everything that I am encountering, the people that I meet, they places that I visit .. these are mirrors of my reality.  They are here for me for better reflections into my ways of lives.

All that I have to do is to look at them and then to look at me.  To see the reality they bring upon me, of who and what I am.

Everything is in perfect order.  It is just a matter of knowing. Of letting go. Of accepting and acceptance. It is about a wish to be at zero, to become humbler and admit that I do not know.

Memories are just my ego.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself