Step By Step

The secret of making something work in my lives is, first of all, the deep desire to make it work.  It has to follow with faith and belief that it can work.

With that trust within me, I have to hold that clear definite vision in my consciousness and see it working out step by step, without one thought of doubt or disbelief.

When I believe in myself, I will experience that certain people begin to distance from me while others come closer.  Each bringing with them the Divine opportunity that I am supposed to be.

The secret lies in accepting myself. The greater the emphasis upon perfection, the further it recedes.

The key to being at peace is to accept that I am fully responsible.  When I let go, I give Divinity there permission to make it right, so that I can be free.

I must have faith. I have to trust the process. Anything else is an ego demands.  But, the ego is not in charge. The Divine is.

Life is full and overflowing with the new.  But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.

Yes! to enter into my ways of lives. To start from zero.

Change is never a loss.  It is change only.

I am thankful for a beautiful awareness to clean and erase all my past memories, past programming.  These memories, these programming, these beliefs, these data .. they are mental bugs.

When I take charge to invite change and to go back to zero, to where I was created, and I must forgive all that have happened. I have to forgive myself too.

Forgiving all and any of the past, I am giving myself a Divine opportunity to find love and acceptance in this moment.

Love will help me to get clear, at zero, so that I can awaken to the moment.

There are many forces in the universe but Love helps me to let go to a higher level.  When I want to be at zero, I have to step out of the past. Of all memories. Of all programmings. Of all past beliefs.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself