Acceptance

I am conditioned by my memories.  But memories are not going to improve the quality on the way I live my life.  Memories are limitation that very often tagged to my ego demands.

By be willing to accept it so, I shall overcome the consequences of any misfortune.

All of these in my mind, with all my memories .. all of the thoughts and beliefs, that are in my unconscious mind is what's keeping me from the Divine state.  If I can imagine erasing all of that and I am back to the Divine zero state, one of the sure thing I will notice is extreme peace.

That's the ultimate that I must drive myself towards.  To live a life that is surrounded with love, with peace and with wisdom that's beyond all understanding.

I have to live in a structure to forgive, in a state of repentance and in faith for transformation.

I have to live, with the remainder of my life here in this house of humanity, to erase 90 percent of my memories that come from my ancestors.  Plus all that I have been accumulating these memories for my countless lives.

I must live with hope, that there'll be a tiny bud to push up through the hard shell of circumstances to reach the light of accomplishment.

Acceptance.  Yes, for me to have a beautiful place in this house of humanity, I have to have acceptance.  I have to be accepting.

I have to let go of what I think I know. All that I think I know is not the supremacy of Divinity. All that I know use only a small fraction of the whole picture.

I have to accept that there's bigger picture.  Divinity is vast but my intellect is limited.  In the pursuit to be useful, I must go home within me to the state of zero.

Zero is the emptiness where no thoughts, no beliefs, no data can exist.  It is the background witness of Life that can allow inspiration to reach me from the Source.

My success to reach the zero limit is a journey not a destination.  It is in the wish to walk along it that's giving the joy to live.

I must not be afraid to tread the path alone.  I have to know which is my path and follow it wherever it may lead me.

I must not feel that I have to follow in someone else's footsteps.  I do it because I want it.

God is love. I just have to find this love. Feel this love. Empower this love. And to live in this love.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself