Every Breath I Take

The most wonderful thing in life is when I have no expectations.  When I just live for the love of life. For the love of God, the Divinity.

It is when there's no expectation that there'll be God in everything.  That I act and react with the purest intention.  

God knows and places all that shall be meaningful to me. That serves all my purpose.  I am His creation and I am created with His gifts.

Only when I align myself with divinity, that the Divine exists.  But only when I am at zero after I acknowledged that my lives have been filled with my set of limitations.

I limited my life with unwarranted beliefs, memories, programs and think that my intellect serves me.

I have to learn to clean and erase all the mental weeds and inherited memories so that I can be with Divine inspirations when they call me.

Just as I take every breaths for granted, I am also taking God - the Creator, for granted too.

Very often, I am assuming. Very often, I lose sight.

God, just like the breaths, is always patience.  He serves me unconditionally.  There is always Love.  Like God, the breaths take care of me even when I am not aware of it.

The breath is wishing that I make full use of it.  So that I can serve life. So that I can take care of myself.

The breath wishes that I learn my lessons quickly and move on.

The breath, as I exhale is wishing that I let go of all unwanted memories, unwarranted beliefs and all the intellect and programs that no serving to my higher self.

When I inhale and exhale, there must be clarity.  Clarity is the most important asset of life.

All that I need is to be in a good process, that I fully understand and that it is very clear to my understanding.  When it is clear, all I need is to do it.

Disillusionment with myself must precede enlightenment.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself