Faith

Change is constant. Accept it and just go with the flow.

To resist is to persist. When there is absence of faith, no trust can take place.  But, everything in Life is all about Love made visible.

Everything is in perfect order.  It is just a matter of participating in it, without hesitation. Without any doubt.

All creation is created from the Source, the Divine Creator. It is important to engage it with an open heart and open mind.

With a journey of reaching to the Divine's Hand, all shall be good.  It is just another matter of letting go of old beliefs, opinions and judgements.

And, allowing the Divine flow to guide me and to become humbler and admit that I don't know.

In this house of humanity, I have to synchronize with my existence.  The existence to look for peace, freedom and joy.

Faith is the tool towards creation of cleaning and erasing.  Trust is the tool to hold Divinity's Hand.  Change allows these to take place.

My intellect needs to understand to be willing to let go.  My intellect is part of my programming.  It is mainly derived from all the memories from my past, which is not only from this lifetime alone.

It carries lifetime from the start of the universe. It's a lot of storage that I have been carrying.  It is a heavy luggage.

The intellect has to be of a right attitude.  It has to be of Divine inspiration.  It has to understand about taking full responsibility for my reality.  It has to understand that it attracts everything that comes into my lives.

This intellect has to bring me forward confidently in the direction of my dreams.  It has to be from the light of God, not from what I think I know.

What I think I know have to be beyond rationale. Beyond all understanding.

The intellectual inspiration has to be of something that simplifies my life.  It has to have full understanding of the laws of the universe.

My intellect doesn't know cos I don't know.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself